Dec 5, 2003

Purposeful...

What is the purpose of my life?! How often have I've thought of this!
The answer however, was pretty different every time...
Making money may be one of the objectives but not the primary.

Giving it more thought:
I tried to gauge "What do I want from my allotted n years?"
Invariably the answer was to get satisfaction in every task I undertake.
Now, satisfaction is pretty vague to quantify into the map of pragmatic world, the world we live in.

Being creative and quenching my thirst of creativity being one of my important goals, I realized that success for me is not in terms of monetary means (no matter what the need is).
Success (which eventually answers my first question) comes from nearing perfection!

Perfection... yes that is the ultimate aim!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For most of my life I can remember asking myself the question, “Who am I and why am I here?” My answer to myself often left me feeling empty and wondering if I would ever know my true life’s purpose.

Says Wayne Dyer "When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous."

I believe life purpose, that beautiful vessel is a combination of three things: who you are at the very core, your vision for yourself and what you see possible for the world and your values.